StatPlus, Inc., a leading contract research organization was founded in 1998. StatPlus distinguishes itself from its competitors in the services of high quality, speed, and excellence. The StatPlus staff of experienced clinical scientists, statisticians and data managers work as a team to deliver high quality products.
A lot of Mac users knock for not being as pretty as Numbers on the Mac, but at the end of the day the hardcore Excel users care about one thing and that is functionality. If you’re looking for strong analytics tool that can easily calculate regressions, ANOVA, and other used by statisticians, then Excel with the StatPlus add-in is the solution for you.
- The Help system is fully developed, in a standard Mac format, and is moderately easy to read. Cleverly, StatPlus launches Excel automatically when you start it up, saving a step and making it seem more seamless. You can also prepare your data with tools above and beyond those provided by Excel.
- Software/Hardware used: Excel 2011 and StatPlus:Mac LE running on Mac OS X. Download and Setup StatPlus. Head on over to AnslystSoft.com to download a free copy of StatsPlus:Mac LE. Open the Zip file and extract the DMG file. When you run the DMG file drag the application icon to the Applications folder. To begin using StatPlus with Excel 2011, open the spreadsheet.
However if you’re coming from a Windows environment you will find that there is no add-in dialog that allows you to install the StatPlus normally found in Excel for Windows. That’s because Excel 2011 doesn’t ship with StatPlus, it requires a separate download and install from the makers of StatPlus.
Statplus Mac Le
Check out the guide below to get you started with StatPlus for Excel 2011 on your Mac. Software/Hardware used: Excel 2011 and StatPlus:Mac LE running on Mac OS X. Download and Setup StatPlus 1. Head on over to AnslystSoft.com to a free copy of StatsPlus:Mac LE.
Open the Zip file and extract the DMG file. When you run the DMG file drag the application icon to the Applications folder. To begin using StatPlus with Excel 2011, open the spreadsheet you wish to run the analysis on. Then open the StatPlus application and click Spreadsheet Microsoft Excel. Run Your First Analysis To make sure everything is working as it should let’s give StatPlus a try. Using the spreadsheet you opened in the previous section click Statistics Basic Statistics then Descriptive Statistics.
Select the cell range you wish to use and click OK. In a couple of seconds you will see a separate spreadsheet with the details of the analysis, that’s it. Play with the other tools to become familiar with the StatPlus application on your Mac. Check back in the next couple of weeks because we will be covering some of the analytical tools in detail.
If you have any comments or questions please use the comments form below. Gilbert is a Microsoft MVP, a full-time blogger, and technology aficionado. When Gilbert is away from his bike and his iPad, he”s busy writing technology how-to”s from his home-office in Miami, Florida on the latest programs and gadgets he can get his hands on. He”s locally known as “the computer guy” and has spent the last 12 years helping family, friends, and GilsMethod.com visitors with their computer questions and problems.
He was awarded the 2009 MVP award from Microsoft for his contributions in forums and blogs and is enjoying the new addition to his family.
/ / Statplus for mac Statplus for mac Name: Statplus for mac File size: 909mb Language: English Rating: 1/10 Meet StatPlus:mac LE — a free edition of StatPlus:mac Professional developed by AnalystSoft. If you are using a Mac and Excel – for Mac or Apple. But what if you work for a math-heavy industry, pharmacology, medicine or sociology, and complex statistical analysis is part of your daily routine?
It seems that every time we review StatPlus for Mac, the publisher addresses all of our concerns and issues a new release a few days later. The rest of this. StatPlus – Heavy-duty data analysis.
Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate. StatPlus:mac offers you an ability to perform heavy-duty data analysis on your Mac in a familiar and convenient Excel environment. This is where AnalystSoft hope to take advantage, StatPlus:mac is claimed to turn your copy of excel into a powerful statistical tool. Adding the ability to perform. StatPlus is a software product for basic univariate and multivariate statistical analysis (MANOVA The software has a version for the Mac OS X known as StatPlus:mac. The software may also be used as an add-on to the Microsoft Excel.
Statplus Mac Statplus For Mac Download
Check out the guide below to get you started with StatPlus for Excel on your Mac. Software/Hardware used: Excel and StatPlus:Mac. More:.
- 0 次评分 566 次查看 36 次下载
- 时间：2020年01月09日 更新 文件大小： 93.65 MB
- 开发商：AnalystSoft Inc. 官网首页
- 支持类型： Mac Mac OS X10.9或更高版本
来自Mac App Store官方介绍
StatPlus:mac is an affordable solution for data analysis on Mac. StatPlus:mac allows Mac users to perform all forms of data analysis from the very basics to complex analysis, including as non-parametric analysis, ANOVA (with post-hoc tests), regression analysis (includes residuals analysis, heteroscedasticity tests, collinearity diagnostics), survival analysis (probit analysis, ROC curves, Kaplan-Meier), time series analysis, quality control and a few other methods and visualizations.
• StatPlus:mac works as a standalone spreadsheet app but also can read data from any document opened in the Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers apps.
◦ Built-in spreadsheet can read Excel documents, comma-separated or tab delimited text and OpenOffice Calc documents.
EXPORT REPORTS WITH CHARTS
• Analysis report can be exported as Excel document with all the formatting and charts.
◦ You can also copy a chart as PNG image to any Mac app.
* Free. Even the free tier tools (no paid subscription required) demonstrate qualities typically only available in costly specialized suites – consistency and accuracy of results and reliability. Limited to 250 cases per variable (column)
* Pro subscription (“Pro”) is an annual (12 months) or monthly subscription that includes over 50 analysis methods, particularly all basic statistics, ANOVA and regression commands, charts and quality control tools. Also includes ability to export reports.
* Premium subscription (“Premium”) is an annual (12 months) or monthly subscription that combines all the Pro subscription features with more advanced features, including all time series and survival analysis methods
Paid subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal disabled via your App Store Account Settings after the purchase. Once purchased, the subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Statplus App For Mac
* New data analysis commands and improved old ones (more precise calculations, extra statistics, new charts).
* Supports dark mode (including help), macOS 10.15, Apple Numbers® 6 and Excel 2019.
* Finally, there are 25 free commands, including all the Excel Analysis Toolpack (ATP) commands, but with extra cheese and pickles (see the Help>Excel ATP migration guide for details).
* Students/Academicians who have access to or currently using any StatPlus version on any platform – please contact us on how to unlock advanced features.
* The most advanced commands and all the new methods we are releasing to online version are available on macOS with the Premium subscription for $14.99 per month.
相关截图 图片数： 5 张(点击图片查看大图)
- 下一条：Blox 3D Junior
下载列表 文件数： 1文件大小： 93.65 MB举报
Statplus Software For Mac
|1.||Mac App Store官方下载免费下载||v7.1||36||2020-01-09||AnalystSoft Inc.||Mac||商店下载|